PIXresizer 2.0.8Bluefive software - 3.3MB - Freeware - out of 6 votes
PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all. PIXresizer offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit. In addition, it can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
- simple four-step workflow
- easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
- works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- smart ratio calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
PIXresizer is a Freeware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Bluefive software.
It was checked for updates 660 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of PIXresizer is 2.0.8, released on 08/11/2016. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007.
PIXresizer requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 3.3MB.
Users of PIXresizer gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for PIXresizer!
with UpdateStar freeware.