PIXresizer 2.0.8Bluefive software - 3.3MB - Freeware - out of 6 votes
- simple four-step workflow
- easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
- works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- smart ratio calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
PIXresizer is a Freeware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Bluefive software.
It was checked for updates 754 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of PIXresizer is 2.0.8, released on 08/11/2016. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007. The most prevalent version is 2.0.8, which is used by 33 % of all installations.
PIXresizer requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 3.3MB.
Users of PIXresizer gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for PIXresizer!
with UpdateStar freeware.